Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Catholic Blog

The idea of doing a Catholic blog came to me just now. I have been involve in diocesan activities for the past few years and have committed to be active in our parish starting this month.  My prayer life has also gotten better in the sense that I now make time for it every day, unlike before when I would not make it a priority or put it on hold or worst, no prayer time at all. God really works in mysterious ways...there are many oppressions happening in my life right now, yet I have never felt more closer to God than now. As I was praying the Novena to St. Jude, I suddenly felt that God is telling me that if I can write about everyday things, politics, work, culture and history in my other blogs, then shouldn't I share my strong beliefs and understanding about my Catholic faith? Indeed, I say YES to God.

photo retrieved from http://saintnicholasraleigh.org/links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...